Welcome to the Pinetop Cabin.
Come on up to Cuchara and stay at the Pinetop Cabin. This beautiful cabin makes you feel like you’re sitting right in the top of the pines looking over the Cuchara Valley. It’s located at the end of a road and borders the San Isabel National Forest.
With the privacy of the deck and your morning coffee, just sit back, relax and enjoy the view. Keep your eyes out for deer, wild turkeys, beautiful birds, chipmunks & squirrels.
This dog-friendly mountain cabin is 3 levels with 4 Bedrooms – 4 Baths.
The Pinetop Cabin has everything you need. WiFi, Satellite TV, Beautiful Wood Fireplace, Dishwasher,
Washer & Dryer, BBQ Grill, and plenty of family games.
Pet-Friendly. Sleeps 8.
- Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 / King size Bed
- Bedroom 2 / King size Bed
- Bedroom 3 / Queen size Bed
- Bedroom 4 / 2 Twin size Beds
- Bathrooms: 4 Full Bathrooms
- Kitchen & Dining:
- Full Kitchen
- 4 Burner Stove w/ Oven
- Coffee Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes / Pots & Pans
- Crock Pot
- Dining Table
- Washer – Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens and Towels Provided
- Television – Satellite / Cable
- Cell Phone Service
- Outdoor Features:
- Patio Table & Chairs
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Location & View:
- Mountain View
- $355 per Night – 3 Nights or more
- $2130 per Week – includes 1 Night Free
- Per night rate up to 4 people/$10 each additional person
- 7.9% Colorado Tax
- Cleaning Fee $150 + Tax
- Payments may be Cash, Check, or Credit Card
- $200 deposit to reserve – balance is due the day you check in
- Well Behaved dogs welcome, $10 per dog, per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.Check Availablity